The Denmark Hotel
Renowned since 1925, the Denmark Hotel offers modern facilities and comfortable accommodation, with the choice of Hotel or Motel rooms.
Centrally located opposite the tranquil Denmark River, we are in the heart of Denmark, close to shops and art galleries, and provide the perfect gateway to the surrounding cool climate vineyards.
Our a'la carte restaurant offers diners a choice of local produce, and our extensive wine list showcases the Denmark wine region.
Our function room is available to host your next private function, and is ideal for business meetings.
A bottleshop and TAB are also located on site.
News and Events
The Denmark Hotel hosts bands most Friday nights from 9pm, ranging from local acts to bands from Perth, Sydney, and Melbourne.
- Friday January 15th - The Pocket
- Friday January 22nd - Moondog J
- Friday February 12th - Hit N Miss
- Thursday February 25th - Play It By Ear
- Friday February 26th - One Drop
- Friday March 4th - Blue Stuka
- Friday March 18th - Les Karski Band
- Thursday March 24th - Kickin Dust
Our restaurant epicurean meals occur quarterly, and seats are limited.
Upcoming Special events: